Friday, May 05, 2006

Writing, writing everywhere and not an essay complete...

Well today was a day consumed by a little too much essay writing and an evil photocopier (which consumed quite a lot of paper as well). Finally made it to over 2,000 words before having to head off to the Creative Writing Society meeting this evening and I've just recently discovered that 2,000 was the minimum word length so I'm actually doing alright now (hence being up at half one chatting to americans). The meeting itself was brief (only three people, including myself, submitted anything and they were all short), but my submissions (Brass Petals and Holy War, originally written in this very blog) went down ratehr well and I got some really good feedback.
I do love that society.
It keeps me insane.

No comments: