Monday, May 08, 2006

But its frelling fun to be a blatant, blubbering Final Fantasy fan boy, believe me!

E3 is happening right now. The Electronic Entertainment Expo is the largest gaming event of the year and it is always there that the biggest announcements software companies have to make get made. As a generaly gaming geek this gets me excited at the best of times, but Square Enix, my favourite software company of all time (because they brought me my favourite RPGs of all time), had some extra special announcements to make this year, most importantly:
FINAL FANTASY XIII
Wow does it look pretty. And futuristic. And wait! We haven't even played FFXII yet!
Anyway the rest of the day. There was a dull lecture, in which I started writing a psychological, supernatural horror story, no work, some SH4 and then Eruntane's birthday!
We went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet (my favourite in Aberdeen) and stuffed ourselves silly before playing that most addictive of games, Ligretto. It was all very fun and most importantly Eruntane enjoyed herself. A good evening all round.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've been and will be busy with my Nintendo DS...
But I'll try to read your blog~

Anyway, I'm not into technology nor Final Fantasy... so I hope you'll have fun ^_^