Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ceilidh!

Tonight, after a day of trying to work that resulted in only 400 new words added to my essay (incl. references), I was able to unwind in the most muscle tiring, body achingly way possible. I went to a Ceilidh. For those of you not familiar with Ceilidhs, they are social events where everybody gets involved in fast paced scottish dancing, flinging people around and generally tiring yourself out to the point of near unconciousness in the process. I will be like a zombie tomorrow, but it was soo worth it!
Along with my favourites (Strip the Willow!!) there were a few new dances including one which made us into a sort of human wave machine which was very cool and more than a little cinematic... Anyway I'm going to be very tired tomorrow so I had best go get some sleep...

No comments: