Sunday, May 21, 2006

2 Tired 2 Blog 2

Don't tell me you didn't see that title coming, come on...
Anyway, yesterday. It really wasn't a day with much to blog about, but I'll do my best. I posted in NFC - A, or rather extended a stub of a post I had begun on Friday. It took a slightly weird direction, but it was fun to write. A little experimental you might say, although it was similar to a few other posts I have done before. Then there was a trip into town to have lunch (Subway....mmmmnnn) with Eruntane and a trip around a Church (Kirk) which had an archaeological dig going on in it's eastern half, before I went to work and was bored for four hours.
The evening was more exciting, with Eruntane treating us to Sushi she had made herself and even letting us take a hand at making some for ourselves. It was all very tasty and silly and fun as all sushi nights should be!
Oh and that's about it.
Oh well.
I've been reading Poe lately. I'm technically still reading Heretics of Dune by Frank Herbert, but this book of some of Poe's tales and poetry, which I'm borrowing from the Heckler, makes a really good light read when I have a few minutes to spare so I'm getting through it quite quickly. It reminded me that I absolutely adore The Raven, in fact it's probably my favourite poem of all time and also that Poe has a dark imagination whose works may well prove ample inspiration for a short story or two of mine. Here's hoping.

No comments: